Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New President

Fellow Americans,
Yesterday a new man was elected as President of our great nation. If he is the best we have then God help him . . . I know I will heed the advice of my local religious leader who encouraged us to stand behind the newly elected Commander in Chief regardless of whether or not we voted for him. I pray that he will be true to his words and plant his feet on solid ground. I hope that he lays a firm foundation at the base of his economical solutions so that we don't fall victim to another crisis such as the one we are currently in.
I did not vote for Barack Obama, I feel that worse could have happened. However, I will do my part to maturely and effectively be productive in doing what I can to help our nation rise above its current issues. I encourage all to do so.
This means it's time to go "pro-active"! Learn the issues, form your opinion, and provide ideas for solutions.
Write to you local representatives, tell them your concerns and propose a solution, or offer to provide any help they may need to go forward with another solution. Be responsible and help dig America out of its hole!
I love America! I love my freedom! I love this great land and I know it can be better if we just stand up and fight for it.
God Bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment